LAND and LABOUR - GLOBAL

Addressing the HARD ISSUES, for Global Justice, while there's still time......

My Photo
Name:
Location: 24 Yearsontha Rd, Inaute., Reforests of ULURUBA, Australia

New New intro! Might be back here, after 28 mionths putting up with Google's Illuminati cockheads not letting me transfer to another gmail address to login. Which is the reason I've not posting to Blogger much lately, having given more to Google Plus Conversations. And a loss of drive to write anything much about the issues I used to follow - politics, religion, social and cultural things. But these pages try go to globally important issues, which, to my chagrin, include my fateful life, of being set-up by BIG-cabals (freemasons, catholicism, and the illuminati), to play a false prophet. Nothing lasts forever. So I'm waiting for my last breath, patiently.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It's coming...., it's coming!

www.landandlabourglobal.blogpsot.com
If I manage survival over the next few...., I'll start posting articles duggup from my own scribblings addressing directly, LAND and LABOUR, on a GLOBAL scale, as much as I reckon (and am time-permitted to address) needs addressing on current and historical issues of LAND TENURE, LAND RENT FOR GOVERNMENT REVENUE, IMMIGRATION NUMBERS FOR AUSTRALIA, GLOBAL MIGRATION, CLOSING ALL less-than-high-security PRISONS, etc.
At present, you can click-on the www.maxnodifference.blogspot.com blogsite, then to the search window at the top-left-corner of screen, type in whichever issue you're looking for mymymy opinions on, and you'll be given a "Hit-List".

(Wanna be a "Sponsor???)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home